MASSAGE ON THE WATERAddress: 2009 chemin Grand Canal Rivière du Mats Les Bas, 97440 Saint-André Date: Friday 14 jun 2019 - Friday 27 Nov 2020
Address: 2009 chemin Grand Canal Rivière du Mats Les Bas, 97440 Saint-André
Have a total sensory experience, with a massage on the water, lying on a special paddle board.
40 minute massage on the water followed by guided relaxation on the edge of the lagoon.
- 10am : Meet on the beach where Didier, the masseur, will welcome you
- Quick briefing about the morning: while one person has a massage, the other can relax in a hammock or swim in the turquoise water of the lagoon
- Short walk in the lagoon with the first person, enough time for Didier to tell the traveller all about the marine environment and its preservation
- When you reach the paddle board (approximately 20m from the shoreline), it's time to let go: Didier begins his energetic massage: a combination of Shiatsu, Amma and reflexology on the feet. The movements are slow and supported, to release any tension and immediately create a feeling of relaxation and well-being.
- Lying on a special paddle board (with an ergonomic cushion which moulds to the shape of the body), lulled by the gentle movement of the water and the board, visitors will be able to relax completely.
- After a 40 minute massage, return to the shoreline
- While Didier heads back into the water with the second person, the one who has just had a massage can enjoy the beach or relax .
- After a 40 minute massage with the second person, return to the shoreline
- 20 minute guided relaxation session, sitting on the sand , in the shade of the filao palms
- The morning ends with a small snack.
A unique sensory experience on Reunion Island. Awaken the senses and enjoy a feeling of relaxation and well-being.
- The trip may be cancelled by the service provider in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- Fixed price for 2 people: €150
This price includes the following: 40 minute massage on the water, 20 minute guided relaxation, snack.
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Phone number (booking)262 0 0692491554