Zarlor thrills and spills – Jet ski adrenalinDate: Tuesday 2 jan 2018 - Wednesday 28 Feb 2018
JET SKI ADRENALIN
“The scooter of the seas”
Supervised jet ski tour ✚ lunch
A unique, thrilling experience on the scooter of the seas!
An hour’s tour off the coast of St Gilles les Bains, taking in Boucan, Ermitage, La Saline and the bay of St Paul! Whether you go solo or in a pair, you decide when to turn and accelerate! Feel the adrenalin surge in this fun-filled, high octane water activity!
• Tour supervised by a state-accredited instructor
• Open to anyone, with drivers aged at least 16 regardless of whether they have a coastal boating permit or not.
• Minors will be required to provide evidence of parental permission in order to register.
• All participants must be able to swim
• The following equipment is provided: short wetsuit and life jacket
• Children aged 8 and over can ride as passengers
• Lunch at O Ti Marché (St Gilles market square):
Monday to Wednesday from 12 noon until 2 pm, and Thursday to Sunday (uninterrupted service from 12 noon until 6pm)
Menu: Welcome cocktail: fresh fruit, planter or 25cl beer
Main course: Tuna tartare or sausage rougail or fish curry or dish of the day
Dessert: dessert of the day or ice cream boules
Items to bring: swimsuit, towel, suncream, sunglasses, cap, water
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity
Phone number (booking)262 0810797797