Exploration of the river to the seaDate: Monday 24 aug 2020 - Monday 30 Nov 2020
The Aquasens team invites you to experience a day full of thrills: treat yourself to this discovery experience which combines waterfalls and natural water slides at the heart of the Rivière Langevin with discovering the coastline of St Pierre.
Schedule for the day:
Morning: Exploring the water: Rivière de Laves
• 9.00 am: Meet down by the Rivière Langevin at the La Langevine bakery
• Welcome by Christophe or another team supervisor
• Car-share to the Grand Galet waterfall
• Arrive on site, hand out equipment (wetsuit, lifejacket, helmet), brief and preparation
• Short 5-minute approach walk and we’re off for discovery and thrills galore!
Your guide will take you straight to the heart of the Rivière des Laves. This natural water park alternates between discovery, swimming and walking, with beautiful hidden pools and caves under waterfalls. For the more adventurous, there’s the possibility of even more thrills, with sections involving jumps and water slides.
• This water adventure ends with a relaxing, sensory moment in the heart of the waterfalls, serenaded by the sound of the water, in the middle of a translucent pool.
• Finally, before lunch, there’s an aperitif at Belvédère de Grand Galet, overlooking the waterfall.
This morning’s white water activity is a fabulous opportunity to discover a wonderful site with family or friends with totally different competence levels.
• Lunch at Chez Malet restaurant by the river (Lunch optional. Pay at the restaurant)
• After your gourmet break, relax on the banks of the Rivière Langevin, then drive to St Pierre in convoy.
In the afternoon: The boater: Maxi-paddle
• 4.00 pm: everyone meets up at Terre-Sainte, a small fishing village in St Pierre
• 15 min brief with the instructors before beginning this unique experience: maxi-paddle
• We’re off for 45 minutes of laughter and memorable moments! With 6 people per trip (+ 1 supervisor), participants will learn about the history of the village of Terre-Sainte, Reunion’s premier fishing port, through this fun, original activity. Explanations of the different traditional fishing techniques are also provided. A panoramic view of the coast lets you discover the different historical monuments that make up St Pierre's great riches. This supervised trip also make participants more aware of the coastal and lagoon ecosystem. A real moment of pleasure and togetherness awaits participants!
• Around 5.00 pm: Day ends
What to wear/bring:
Swimsuit, trainers for going in the water, change of clothes, water, vest, sunscreen
- Being able to swim and feeling comfortable with your head in the water.
- Minimum age 8 years.
- For minors, being accompanied by an adult or having parental consent.
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel the event, either the night before, or in the morning, if the weather conditions are not suitable, for safety reasons.
- Guaranteed departure: minimum 4 people
The price includes the following: supervision by a state-certified professional for both activities, quality neoprene wetsuit, lifejacket, harness and helmet.
The price does not include: lunch at the restaurant Le Malet (allow €10 for 2 curries of your choice, drinks not included).
Book now - choose start date and product
About this activity